→ WaRRiOr KiLLeR oRiGiNaL ← Index du Forum
→ WaRRiOr KiLLeR oRiGiNaL ←
Team de Recherche & Destruction Hardcore

→ WaRRiOr KiLLeR oRiGiNaL ← Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HQ]&All Stars@Dis.c-o 13/05/2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    → WaRRiOr KiLLeR oRiGiNaL ← Index du Forum -> → Only War ← ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
anastmakin
★ Visiteurs / Ennemis ★

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 23:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ]&All Stars@Dis.c-o 13/05/2016 Répondre en citant

Click Here urlin.us/28y9w

Very..organised,..professional,..punctual..and..funI.dealt.with.Kerry.when.booking.who.was.very.helpful.and.made.everything.simple.and.stress.free.and.Vanessa.was.amazing.from.start.to.finish!.A.big.Thank.you.All.Stars.X.Written.by:.Jane.S(344).All.Stars.Fun.Disco.on.18/3/13.Jane.S(344).says:.I.booked.All.Stars.for.my.son's.5th.birthday.partyI..have..worked..hard..to..create..the..All..Stars..Reputation..and..am..proud..and..flattered..to..hear..the..parents..say..at..the..end..of..my..parties:.."How..did..she..do..that?!".."Wow..–..every..child..joined..in..for..the..entire..party!".."She..must..have..had..20..Red-Bulls..before..the..party..with..all..that..energy!"..Fun..for..all..All..Stars..Parties..are..action..packed..and..fun..for..everyone..and..include:..Games..Prizes..Karaoke..Disco..Competitions..Action..packed..fun..for..all!..All..Stars..Entertainers..are..experienced,..reliable..and..determined..to..make..every..party..the..best..party..ever!..Join..us..If..you..would..like..to..join..the..All..Star..Party..team..please..complete..this..form..and..we..will..be..in..touchAbout.Kerry.Lopez.After.working.in.Mexico.as.an.Animator./.Entertainer.for.3.years,.I.came.back.to.England.and.fell.in.love.with.my.job.as.a.Party.Organiser.for.KidsVanessa..hosted..the..party..and..was..full..of..energyMake..a..Booking..The..kids..enjoyed..themselves.I..would..definately..recommend..Kerry..and..I..would..also..use..her..again.Thanks..Kerry,..you..added..an..extra..touch..to..my..son's..1st..b'day..celebrations!..Written..by:..abimbola..a..All..Stars..Fun..Disco..on..24/8/10..abimbola..a..says:..We..had..a..joint..8th..and..5th..birthday..party..for..my..daughter..and..son.Kerry..was..Fantastic,she..kept..the..children..entertained..for..2hours,Also..organised..the..cutting..of..the..cake..and..all,i'll..highly..recommend..Thanks..for..a..lovely..timeAbi..Beckenham..Written..by:..nicola..a(215)..All..Stars..Fun..Disco..on..30/7/10..nicola..a(215)..says:..Booked..AllStars..for..my..daughters..5th..birthday..party..in..JulyExplore.Marketplace.Community.Groups.Forum.Blog.Friends.Guidelines.Register.Log.In.Please.enable.Javascript.to.take.full.advantage.of.our.site.features!.Thanks.so.much.for.booking.hope.to.see.you.at.another.party.in.the.future.x.x.Written.by:.Sarah.B(1214).All.Stars.Fun.Disco.on.20/7/13.Sarah.B(1214).says:.Kerry.is.nothing.short.of.amazingI.will.be.using.the.team.again.for.future.eventsI.have.already.and.will.recommend.her.again.in.the.future,.she.made.my.daughters.party.enjoyable.for.not.just.the.kids.but.the.parents.tooInexpensive.compared.to.some.and.absolutely.worth.every.single.penny.and.more!I.am.going.to.book.her.for.my.son's.7th.birthday.party.next.yearGames.were.age.appropriateWould...defiantly...recommend...allstars...for...anyone...looking...for...a...fun...entertainer!...Many...thanks...Written...by:...Kerry...H(229)...All...Stars...Fun...Disco...on...17/3/14...All...Stars...Fun...Disco...says:...Thanks...for...your...review...Katy...glad...Rosie...and...her...friends...had...a...great...time...Liam...was...especially...funny...made...me...laugh...all...the...way...through...hope...to...see...you...at...a...party...in...the...future...x...x...x...Written...by:...Constance...K(3)...All...Stars...Fun...Disco...on...11/3/14...Constance...K(3)...says:...We...booked...All...Stars...for...a...joint...party...for...my...5...&...7...year...oldsThere.was.no.adhoc.running.around.(often.experienced.at.kids.parties!),.she.captured.the.childrens.attention.100%.I.cannot.recommend.this.company.highly.enoughThey..loved..her,..she..is..great..at..what..she..does..and..I..would..recommend..her..to..anyoneThank..you..so..so..much..-..Julie..x..Written..by:..Jane..R(467)..All..Stars..Fun..Disco..on..31/10/11..Jane..R(467)..says:..We..booked..Kerry..for..our..daughters..7th..birthday..partyHannah..was.."brilliant"..and..we..would..definitely..have..her..again-highly..recommend..her-AmazingThe...All...Stars...Mascots...can...also...attend...Nursery...Parties,...School...Parties,...Fetes,...etcWritten..by:..leigh..s(23)..All..Stars..Fun..Disco..on..15/2/09..leigh..s(23)..says:..My..daughter..had..Kerry..last..week..for..her..7th..party..and..they..all..had..a..fantastic..time.well..done..and..thank..you..Kerry..xx..Written..by:..Tracy..R(101)..All..Stars..Fun..Disco..on..17/6/08..Tracy..R(101)..says:..My..daughter..who..has..just..turned..6..had..a..party..in..a..hall..and..had..Allstars..for..the..entertainment.She..loved..it..and..was..totally..worn..out..after..the..two..hours.I..think..they..provide..fantastic..entertainment,they..are..very..reasonably..priced..and..definately..worth..every..penny!!!Thankyou..so..much..for..a..fantastic..party..on..14th..June..at..New..Eltham..Methodist..churchGood.luck.with.the.baby.Kerry.and.knowing.you.you'll.be.back.to.the.parties.in.next.to.no.timeWe..have..some..brilliant..photographs..and..memories..to..treasureWritten...by:...stacie...k(2)...All...Stars...Fun...Disco...on...15/5/11...stacie...k(2)...says:...Thank...you...so...much...to...Kerry...who...kept...45...kids...entertained...for...2...hours...today...for...my...sons...5th...birthday...party,...she...was...absolutely...fantastic...the...kids...really...enjoyed...it,...would...highly...recommend...herxxxx...Written...by:...keeley...l(9)...All...Stars...Fun...Disco...on...18/4/11...keeley...l(9)...says:...Fantastic,...kept...40...children...entertained...for...2...hours,...would...def...recommend!...Written...by:...stacie...r(7)...All...Stars...Fun...Disco...on...15/1/11...stacie...r(7)...says:...had...a...joint...party...today...for...my...8yr...old...and...5yr...old...and...all...i...can...say...is...FANTASTIC!...all...of...the...26...children...were...entertained...from...start...to...finish...and...they...all...had...a...truly...wonderful...timei...loved...that...parents...were...also...included...in...the...fun...and...games...this...meant...that...not...only...did...i...get...to...watch...my...children...having...a...great...birthday...party...but...all...of...the...adults...had...a...good...giggle...toowould...highly...recommend.stacie...and...2...very...tired...but...happy...children!...Written...by:...Euna...N...All...Stars...Fun...Disco...on...30/11/10...Euna...N...says:...Seeing...is...believing...they...sayWritten...by:...Ij...A...All...Stars...Fun...Disco...on...15/5/13...Ij...A...says:...This...review...is...over...a...year...old,...but...felt...that...I...had...to...write...it...anywayKerry.was.also.aware.of.the.few.smaller.children.that.came.and.ensured.that.everyone.had.a.fun.but.safe.timeWritten...by:...Zoe...W(498)...All...Stars...Fun...Disco...on...21/3/13...Zoe...W(498)...says:...We...booked...All...Stars...for...my...sons...7th...birthday...back...in...February...and...I...have...to...say...Vanessa...was...fantastic!...Vanessa...kept...36...6-7...year...old...boys...&...girls...and...a...few...younger...ones...entertained...the...whole...time...and...I...would...certainly...recommend...and...use...them...againKerry..organised..all..the..prizes..and..pass..the..parcelaka&.Mr.Funky.Chicken&here.to.give.you.an.evening.of.entertainment&Our.son.loved.KerryNormally...things...like...bubbles,...dancing,...games...etcThankyou..xx..Written..by:..Kerry..H(229)..All..Stars..Fun..Disco..on..9/8/13..All..Stars..Fun..Disco..says:..Hi..Kelly..thanks..so..much..for..adding..review..we..really..appreciate..it..!..I..knew..Hannah..would..be..fantastic..and..I'm..really..glad..Maisie..and..her..friends..had..a..great..time..!..X..x..Written..by:..Michelle..L(799)..All..Stars..Fun..Disco..on..28/7/13..Michelle..L(799)..says:..We..booked..an..All..Stars..party..for..our..two..daughters'..joint..birthday..(8..and..11..years)..and..were..really..impressedNorwich...&...Norfolk d6d2cc075d
Charlie St Cloud BrRip Xvid Latino AC3.5.1Sommarlek Dvdrip Xvid AC3 rulle.avianh lon to depLes Mills: BodyBalance 59 - Master class (2012)VA - The Best of 80\'s: Dance Party [3CD] (2012)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 23:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    → WaRRiOr KiLLeR oRiGiNaL ← Index du Forum -> → Only War ← -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation